I enjoy many different things. So many, that I often jump from one project(not hobby) to another. I don't call them hobbies because I feel that the word doesn't fit how I feel about them appropriately. Often, when people mention their hobbies, it means something that they just enjoy doing to pass the time. And while that is what I am doing, it is so much more than that. They are projects that I put myself into. Often, I work so hard at them that it doesn't feel like a hobby, it feels like a secondary job. A job that I enjoy doing and feel really accomplished when I reach my goal.

I decided to create this blogspot as an archive to share my projects, partly as a portfolio, partly just to share information and cool stuff with others.

I plan on sharing graphic design, web design, music, sound design and more on this site. Now, enough about this, on to the content.

Posted on

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Category

Leave a Reply